“Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel” opens its doors after a Marvel-themed makeover…
For those who want to spend a day in a Marvel-themed locale, Anaheim — and the newly-opened Avengers Campus — is an easy trip from anywhere in the United States. But if you want to spend a night immersed in Marvel, you have to cross the Atlantic to Disneyland Paris.
Just days after Disneyland Paris reopened in France, “Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel” opens its doors anew with an amazing new look and theme.
Hotel New York
In the Disney Parks Blog, Thomas Smith, Editorial Content Director, Disney Parks reported, “A stay at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel is action-packed with heroically immersive experiences.
All 561 rooms of the four-star hotel include contemporary design nods to Tony Stark’s sophisticated tastes,” he added. “From the consummate Marvel maven to fresh-on-the-scene fans, there’s a high-flying adventure in store…”
Immersed In Marvel
Some of the major facets of that MCU makeover included:
- Super Hero Station – Take a selfie with Spidey! Pose with everyone’s favorite hero!
- Marvel Photo Station – “Action-packed” photos straight out of an MCU film.
- Marvel Design Studio – Learn to be a Marvel-style comic book artist. ‘Excelsior!”
- Hero Training Zone – Find out if you can step up to a superhero challenge. Will you turn green?
- Spider-Man Suite – Make yourself at home in Spider-Man’s web, er, room.
- Avengers Suites – You’ll believe you’ve taken the Rainbow Bridge to Asgard. Are you worthy?
- The Art of Marvel Presidential Suites – #StarkLife. Live like Tony. ‘Natch.
- Hotel Boutique – A Marvel-centric “museum shop.” Decorate like an Avenger.
- Manhattan Restaurant – Casual resto specializing in Italian feasts. Little Italy in France.
- Downtown Restaurant – Upscale fare, prepared “live by the Chefs.” Think they serve shawarma?
- Skyline Bar – Martinis in a sleek New York-style bar.
- Bleeker Street Lounge – Doctor Strange-themed lounge for families and sorcerers.
And then, when you actually leave your hotel, you have all of Disneyland Paris to enjoy.
Disneyland Paris Redux
As the tagline says, “It’s time to start dreaming again.”
The official DisneyLandParis.com posted:
Let us whisk you away to fairytale worlds beyond your wildest dreams! With your family and friends… And find even more to dream about in our Hotels, themed restaurants and shops.”
VIDEO: Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel
Meanwhile, check out the teaser for Disney’s Hotel New York:
Read more about Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel on DisneyParksBlog.com.
Feature Image: Disneyland Paris
Also, thanks for visiting MickeyBlog.com! Want to go to Disney? For a FREE quote on your next Disney vacation, please fill out the form below, and one of the agents from MickeyTravels, a Platinum level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, will be in touch soon.