Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your Concierge career with Vi.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off – start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
An opportunity exists on our highly accomplished resident services team to welcome and direct all residents and guests of the community. This selected candidate will answer resident questions; address simple resident needs, monitor the emergency response and other community systems, receive and direct all incoming calls.
- Qualified applicants will preferably possess prior experience in a customer service environment.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications are required or must be willing and able to become CPR and First Aid certified.
Additional requirements include:
- Excellent oral communication skills including a clear speaking voice.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to deal with stress and act responsibly with good judgment in an emergency situation.
- Ability to use a resident and customer- focused approach to problem solving.
Create your own story.
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There's real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that's impossible to ignore–between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
Bring life to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword Tags: Concierge, senior living, healthcare, nursing home, hospice, assistant living.
Target Range: $15.00 – $17.50 per hour (depending on experience)
A summary of our Benefits may be found here
2850 Classic Drive, Highlands Ranch, Colorado 80126