On 26 October 2021, World Nuclear Association hosted the Strategic eForum: Committing to Net Zero to discuss:
Why are nuclear companies pledging to achieve net zero for their own operations?
What nuclear technologies offer to help achieve net zero?
What should we expect and hope for from COP26?
The event was moderated by Sama Bilbao y León, Director General, World Nuclear Association.
The following speakers took part in the discussion:
– Laurence Gazagnes, Senior Executive Vice President of Health, Safety & Environment Department, Orano
– Ralph Hunter, MD & COO, Exelon Nuclear Partners
– Zuzana Krejcirikova, Director of Public Affairs, CEZ
– Roger Martella, Vice President, Chief Sustainability Officer, GE
– Kirk Schnoebelen, Head of Sales, Urenco.
The World Nuclear Association Strategic eForum series are sponsored by:
Urenco is an international supplier of enrichment services and fuel cycle products. Operating in a pivotal area of the nuclear fuel supply chain for 50 years, Urenco facilitates zero-carbon electricity generation for consumers around the world.
Visit https://www.worldnuclearforum.com/website/14874/ to find out more information about the Strategic eForum and watch interviews with industry leaders.